The practices described in this policy apply only to Buzzoola’s use of information which is supplied by you to Buzzoola through the Service. Information collected from you by others, such as third party web sites that you access through links on the Service or features of the Service that you use to provide that information to third party services, such as your linked accounts, are governed by those entities’ privacy policies.
The Information Buzzoola Collects:
- User-Provided Personal Information: When using the Service, such as when you register for and administer an account on the Service, and when you post or submit content (including any ads or other media content you may upload to the Service for deployment, and/or meta data associated with ads and media content), you may provide to Buzzoola what is generally called personally identifiable information («Personally Identifiable Information»). As used in this Policy, Personal Identifiable Information is information that specifically identifies an individual, such as an individual’s name, company name, address, telephone number, or e-mail address.
- «Cookies» Information: When you use the Service, we may send one or more cookies — small text files containing a string of alphanumeric characters — to your computer. Buzzoola may use both session cookies and persistent cookies. A session cookie disappears after you close your browser. A persistent cookie remains after you close your browser and may be used by your browser on subsequent visits to the Service. Persistent cookies can be removed. Please review your web browser «Help» file to learn the proper way to modify your cookie settings. Please note that if you delete, or choose not to accept, cookies from the Service, you may not be able to utilize the features of the Service to their fullest potential.
- Cross-Site User Tracking: Buzzoola may now or in the future use its transparent pixels, web beacons, or similar technologies embedded within the ads and other media deployed through the Service and displayed on third party publisher web sites to collect information regarding users who view those pages, including information regarding ways in which users interact with such ads or other media. Buzzoola may be able to correlate and / or connect data on a single user collected from multiple different web sites. Some browsers incorporate a «Do Not Track» (DNT) feature that, when enabled, sends a signal along with requests to retrieve content from websites and online services that the user does not want to be tracked. Because there is not yet an accepted standard for how to respond to browser DNT signals, Buzzoola does not currently respond to them on this Site or on websites where we provide advertisements, content, or other services.
- «Automatically Collected» Information: When you use the Service or open one of our HTML emails, we may automatically record certain information from your web browser by using different types of technology, including «clear gifs» or «web beacons." This «automatically collected» information may include Internet Protocol address («IP Address») or other device address or ID, web browser and/or device type, the web pages or sites that you visit just before or just after the Service, the pages you view on the Service, and the dates and times that you visit, access, or use the Service.
- Information from Other Sources: We may also obtain information, including personally identifiable information, from third parties and sources other than the Service, including data services that may supply Buzzoola with certain profile and browsing history information regarding end users, but this policy does not apply to such information.
The Way Buzzoola Uses Information: Buzzoola uses your Personally Identifiable Information in a variety of ways in the operation of the Service and our business, such as:
- Buzzoola uses the information you provide or that we collect to operate, maintain, enhance, and provide all of the features and services found on the Service, and personalizing the Service for your and other users’ specific preferences, which may now or in the future include the display of context- and behavior-targeted advertisements and other media on third party properties. We will use your email address to contact you for administrative purposes, for customer service purposes, to address intellectual property infringement, rights of privacy, or defamation issues, or any regarding content that you have posted to the Service.
- Buzzoola uses all of the information that you provide or that we collect and/or aggregate to understand and analyze the usage trends, interests, and preferences of our users, to improve the way the Service works and looks, and to create new features and functionality.
- Various aspects of the Service and email messages we send you in connection with your use of the Service, may include relevant advertisements which may be selected based in part on your Personally Identifiable Information, including your preferences and usage patterns within the Service.
- Buzzoola may now or in the future use «automatically collected» information and «cookies» information to: (a) personalize our services, such as remembering your information so that you will not have to re-enter it during your visit or the next time you visit the Service; (b) provide customized third party advertisements, content, and information; © monitor and analyze the effectiveness of Buzzoola and third party marketing activities; (d) monitor aggregate usage metrics such as total number of visitors, pages viewed, ad and other media accessed, etc.; and (e) track your entries, submissions, and status in any promotions or other activities, including the ways in which you may interact with ads and other media provided through the Service.
- Buzzoola may use your email address or other Personally Identifiable Information to send promotional email related to the Service we think you may be interested in. You will have the ability to opt-out of receiving any such communications, either through links provided in the messages, or by updating your account preferences through the Service.
When Buzzoola Discloses Information: We are not in the business of selling your information! We do, however, disclose your Personally Identifiable Information in a variety of circumstances in the ordinary course of operating our business, such as:
- Buzzoola makes certain reporting tools available to advertisers and publishers using the Service to review and select available ads and inventory, analyze and understand usage metrics with respect to ads and other media deployed through the Service, and in connection with billing and payment, and such reporting tools may now or in the future include individual view level data.
- Buzzoola may make certain automatically collected and other aggregate non-personally-identifiable information to assist such parties in understanding our users’ interests, habits, and usage patterns for certain programs, content, services, advertisements, promotions, and/or functionality available through the Service.
- Buzzoola works with third party service providers to provide website and application development, hosting, and maintenance as well as other services for us. To the extent it is necessary for these service providers to complete their contractual obligations to Buzzoola, these third parties may have access to or process your Personally Identifiable Information. Generally, Buzzoola’s policy is to make these disclosures under limitations comparable to those in this policy, although certain large service providers, such as large hosting providers, do not accept such limitations. Many third parties who we provide your Personally Identifiable Information authorize certain government and law enforcement agencies access to information stored by such third parties without providing notice to Buzzoola, in some cases as required by law and in other cases voluntarily, and Buzzoola has no control over such activities.
- Buzzoola may also disclose your information if required to do so by law or in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary to comply with state and federal laws (such as U. S. Copyright law), or in response to a court order, judicial or other government subpoena or warrant, or to otherwise cooperate with investigative or law enforcement activity.
- Buzzoola also reserves the right to disclose your information that we believe, in good faith, is appropriate or necessary to take precautions against liability; to protect Buzzoola and others from fraudulent, abusive, or unlawful uses or activity; to investigate and defend ourselves against any third party claims or allegations; to assist government enforcement agencies; to protect the security or integrity of the Service; or to protect the rights, property, security, and/or safety of Buzzoola, our users, or others.
You may, of course, decline to share certain Personally Identifiable Information with Buzzoola, in which case Buzzoola may not be able to provide to you some of the features and functionality found on the Service. You may update, correct, or delete your profile information and preferences, or change sharing preferences for User Data at any time by accessing your account preferences page through the Service. Please note that your device will need to have a current and active network connection to make such changes, and while your changes may be reflected promptly in active user databases, users that have previously accessed the content may still have access to copies cached on their device, and we may retain all information you submit for a variety of purposes, including backups and archiving, prevention of fraud and abuse, and analytics.
To protect your privacy and security, we take reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting you account access or making corrections to your information. YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR MAINTAINING THE SECRECY OF YOUR UNIQUE PASSWORD AND ACCOUNT INFORMATION AT ALL TIMES.
The National Advertising Initiative (NAI) provides an online tool that allows users to opt out of so-called «behavioral advertising» practices (i.e. data collection and re-use technologies that allow ad networks to serve ads tailored to your Internet usage patterns) employed by NAI member companies. To opt out, visit the NAI’s «Opt-Out» pagehere . To learn more about online behavioral advertising, visit the online ad industry’s self-regulatory group site, located at http://www.aboutads.info/consumers.
Third Party Services:
The Service contains references and links to Web sites and services provided by third parties. Any Personally Identifiable Information you provide on third party sites or services (including third party publishers displaying ads and other media sourced through the Service) is provided directly to that third party and is subject to that third party’s policies governing privacy and security. We are not responsible for the content or privacy and security practices and policies of third party sites or services to which links are displayed on the Service. We encourage you to learn about third parties’ privacy and security policies before providing them with personally identifiable information.
Buzzoola is not in the business of providing information technology security services. While we do employ certain limited physical, managerial, and technical safeguards designed to help improve the integrity and security of our systems and the data stored on our systems, no physical or technical system, process, transmission, or storage mechanism is completely secure or immune from outages, losses, attacks, circumvention, design or implementation flaws, and human error. Therefore, we cannot and do not ensure or warrant that information you transmit to Buzzoola will not be lost or compromised, either during or after transmission.
If Buzzoola learns of a security systems breach, then we may attempt to notify you electronically so that you can take appropriate protective steps. Buzzoola may post a notice through the Service if a security breach occurs. Depending on where you live, you may have a legal right to receive notice of a security breach in writing. To receive a free written notice of a security breach you should notify us at privacy@Buzzoola.com.
The Service is hosted in the United States and is intended for visitors located within the United States. If you nonetheless choose to use the Service from the European Union or other regions of the world with laws governing data collection and use that may differ from U.S. law, then please note that you are transferring your Personally Identifiable Information outside of those regions to the United States for storage and processing, and by providing your Personally Identifiable Information on the Service you consent to that transfer, storage, and processing.
Affiliates; In the Event of Merger or Sale:
Buzzoola may now or in the future be affiliated directly or indirectly with other companies, such as parent companies and subsidiaries (and their parent companies and subsidiaries), and reserves the right to transfer your Personally Identifiable Information to any of these affiliated companies. In the event that all or a portion of Buzzoola or its assets is acquired by or merged with a third party entity or is subject to a change of control all or a portion of the data and information in Buzzoola’s systems may be one of the assets involved in such transaction, and we reserve the right, in any of these circumstances, to transfer or assign all or a portion of the information that we have collected from users in connection with such merger, acquisition, sale, or other change of control.
Buzzoola Contact Information: